A fantastic opportunity within an independent, owner-managed fiduciary group. You will actively administer a mixed portfolio of private and corporate client structures, including properties, investments, image rights and other asset classes.
- Taking full responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of trusts, companies, foundations and/or other entities
- Updating profiles and the database
- Preparing resolution and minutes, arranging board meetings and presenting documentation to management and/or directors for review
- Forming companies and foundations and establishing trusts
- Dealing with third party service providers regarding the various structures
- Dealing with lawyers and other intermediaries in respect of assets and liabilities
- Raising client bills and collect where due
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding or studying towards a level 4 qualification or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years trust and company administration experience
- Competent knowledge of the principal laws relevant to the Jersey financial services industry
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the operations team on a temporary basis, you will be responsible for the end to end periodic review process of allocated structures.