Join this modern and dynamic financial services organisation where excellence and integrity form part of their core values, offering a great training programme and rewards package. This role would suit a proactive, enthusiastic and self-driven individual with a desire to continually grow and improve on their performance.
Reporting to the team Manager you will pro-actively develop and build solutions to meet client needs and grow long term relationships, whilst being responsible for the effective and efficient administration of a portfolio of complex structures, dealing with clients and intermediaries on a daily basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the client is delivered the best possible service
- Being a constructive part of the team
- Providing excellent service through building and maintaining long term relationships
- Optimising client potential and delivering a consistent, seamless client experience
- Providing advice to clients ensuring their needs are met.
- Demonstrating and promoting the company’s core values
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally hold a professional qualification e.g. ICSA, ACA, ACIB, STEP or a legal qualification
- Extensive experience of institutional clients
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Ability to interpret client needs and identify appropriate sources of information or experience to formulate structures to meet client requirements
- Sound knowledge of regulatory framework and understanding of applicable trust and company regulations and establishment procedures
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Kick-start your career in a fast moving and collaborative environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will have access to a vibrant and forward-thinking trainee development structure to develop the skills you need to progress your career ambitions.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.