Join this modern and dynamic financial services organisation where excellence and integrity form part of their core values, offering a great training programme and rewards package. This role would suit a proactive, enthusiastic and self-driven individual with a desire to continually grow and improve on their performance.
Reporting to the team Manager you will pro-actively develop and build solutions to meet client needs and grow long term relationships, whilst being responsible for the effective and efficient administration of a portfolio of complex structures, dealing with clients and intermediaries on a daily basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the client is delivered the best possible service
- Being a constructive part of the team
- Providing excellent service through building and maintaining long term relationships
- Optimising client potential and delivering a consistent, seamless client experience
- Providing advice to clients ensuring their needs are met.
- Demonstrating and promoting the company’s core values
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally hold a professional qualification e.g. ICSA, ACA, ACIB, STEP or a legal qualification
- Extensive experience of institutional clients
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Ability to interpret client needs and identify appropriate sources of information or experience to formulate structures to meet client requirements
- Sound knowledge of regulatory framework and understanding of applicable trust and company regulations and establishment procedures
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.