Join this entrepreneurial, client focused fiduciary business and be responsible for a portfolio of trusts, companies and other wealth structures.
- Ensuring a high quality service to clients
- Interacting with clients on a daily basis and supporting the Trust Directors to identify clients’ needs
- Achieving personal targets as set for your role for time recording, utilisation and working capital management
- Ensuring agreed business risk targets are met
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Proven experience within the fiduciary field
- Holding or studying towards a relevant professional qualification such as STEP or ICSA
- Fluent in English, an understanding of other languages is desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Our client is a global corporate services, private clients and fund services provider seeking a finance professional to liaise with clients on a regular basis, managing a client portfolio and assisting in team management. This role would also suit someone ready to take the next step.