Join this modern and dynamic financial services organisation where excellence and integrity form part of their core values, offering a great training programme and rewards package. This role would suit a proactive, enthusiastic and self-driven individual with a desire to continually grow and improve on their performance.
Reporting to the team Manager you will pro-actively develop and build solutions to meet client needs and grow long term relationships, whilst being responsible for the effective and efficient administration of a portfolio of complex structures, dealing with clients and intermediaries on a daily basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the client is delivered the best possible service
- Being a constructive part of the team
- Providing excellent service through building and maintaining long term relationships
- Optimising client potential and delivering a consistent, seamless client experience
- Providing advice to clients ensuring their needs are met.
- Demonstrating and promoting the company’s core values
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally hold a professional qualification e.g. ICSA, ACA, ACIB, STEP or a legal qualification
- Extensive experience of institutional clients
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Ability to interpret client needs and identify appropriate sources of information or experience to formulate structures to meet client requirements
- Sound knowledge of regulatory framework and understanding of applicable trust and company regulations and establishment procedures
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider as a Manager within their family office department.
An exciting opportunity to hold a key role within an international workforce, helping to maintain the market-leading position of this award-winning banking and investment business.
Achieve your highest potential in this ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce, working in a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change and ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.