Senior Trust Officer / Trust Officer
Our client is seeking a candidate with a minimum of 5 years' experience within a Senior Trust/Trust Officer role to manage a diverse portfolio of ultra-high net worth bespoke structures.
- Autonomously manage the affairs of some more complex client structures
- Identifying and converting new business opportunities
- Maintaining statutory and accounting records for entities under administration
- Completing trust control functions within agreed timescales, including periodic reviews, accounts and updating of registers
- Acting as B signatory on behalf of the company and other in-house companies
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding any Table 4 qualification such as STEP Diploma in Offshore Trust Management or ICSA Diploma in Offshore Finance and Administration
- Understanding of the requirements of CRS and FATCA
- Excellent communication skills
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Kick-start your career in a fast moving and collaborative environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will have access to a vibrant and forward-thinking trainee development structure to develop the skills you need to progress your career ambitions.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.