Senior Trust Officer / Trust Officer
Our client is seeking a candidate with a minimum of 5 years' experience within a Senior Trust/Trust Officer role to manage a diverse portfolio of ultra-high net worth bespoke structures.
- Autonomously manage the affairs of some more complex client structures
- Identifying and converting new business opportunities
- Maintaining statutory and accounting records for entities under administration
- Completing trust control functions within agreed timescales, including periodic reviews, accounts and updating of registers
- Acting as B signatory on behalf of the company and other in-house companies
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding any Table 4 Qualification such as STEP Diploma in Offshore Trust Management or ICSA Diploma in Offshore Finance and Administration
- Understanding of the requirements of CRS and FATCA
- Excellent communication skills
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.