Senior Trust Officer / Trust Officer
Our client is seeking a candidate with a minimum of 5 years' experience within a Senior Trust/Trust Officer role to manage a diverse portfolio of ultra-high net worth bespoke structures.
- Autonomously manage the affairs of some more complex client structures
- Identifying and converting new business opportunities
- Maintaining statutory and accounting records for entities under administration
- Completing trust control functions within agreed timescales, including periodic reviews, accounts and updating of registers
- Acting as B signatory on behalf of the company and other in-house companies
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding any Table 4 qualification such as STEP Diploma in Offshore Trust Management or ICSA Diploma in Offshore Finance and Administration
- Understanding of the requirements of CRS and FATCA
- Excellent communication skills
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
A fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career opportunity has arisen at a forward thinking commercial organisation for an Assistant Company Secretary for a period of 12 months.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider as a Manager within their family office department.