Senior Trust Officer / Trust Officer
Our client is seeking a candidate with a minimum of 5 years' experience within a Senior Trust/Trust Officer role to manage a diverse portfolio of ultra-high net worth bespoke structures.
- Autonomously manage the affairs of some more complex client structures
- Identifying and converting new business opportunities
- Maintaining statutory and accounting records for entities under administration
- Completing trust control functions within agreed timescales, including periodic reviews, accounts and updating of registers
- Acting as B signatory on behalf of the company and other in-house companies
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding any Table 4 qualification such as STEP Diploma in Offshore Trust Management or ICSA Diploma in Offshore Finance and Administration
- Understanding of the requirements of CRS and FATCA
- Excellent communication skills
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
Work in a dynamic organisation, which fosters a culture of learning, continual improvement and a focus on operational excellence, where you will be encouraged to aspire towards greater challenges and unleash your full potential.