Trust Officer / Senior Trust Officer
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels which sets them apart from their competitors. Providing you with the support and encouragement to diversify your skills by offering personal development plans, along with a competitive compensation package.
With offices around the globe, this independent organisation provides a great network where you can gain access to unique opportunities in other locations, to enhance your skill set, experience another culture, build your professional network, career progression.
Working with the fiduciary management team in this medium sized trust company, you will undertake the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client company and trust structures, having the opportunity to improve profitability and limiting both the company’s and client’s exposure to risk whilst providing a quality service to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of fairly complex client cases, including bookkeeping entries and the preparation of some financial reports and statements
- Keeping up to date with the principles and practices of offshore trusts, companies and related structures
- Ensuring mutual understanding of client and company expectations and commitments at outset and throughout the relationship
- Developing long term, profitable business relationships with clients, maintaining regular contact and ensuring client confidentiality is respected
- Keeping abreast of product and service developments that may enhance and add value to existing and potential client relationships
Experience and skills required:
- Good knowledge of offshore fiduciary services
- Proven track record in handling complex offshore fiduciary issues
- Demonstrable experience in client relationship management
- Good understanding of financial markets and finances in general
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider as a Manager within their family office department.
An exciting opportunity to hold a key role within an international workforce, helping to maintain the market-leading position of this award-winning banking and investment business.
Achieve your highest potential in this ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce, working in a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change and ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.