Trust Officer / Senior Trust Officer
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels which sets them apart from their competitors. Providing you with the support and encouragement to diversify your skills by offering personal development plans, along with a competitive compensation package.
With offices around the globe, this independent organisation provides a great network where you can gain access to unique opportunities in other locations, to enhance your skill set, experience another culture, build your professional network, career progression.
Working with the fiduciary management team in this medium sized trust company, you will undertake the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client company and trust structures, having the opportunity to improve profitability and limiting both the company’s and client’s exposure to risk whilst providing a quality service to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of fairly complex client cases, including bookkeeping entries and the preparation of some financial reports and statements
- Keeping up to date with the principles and practices of offshore trusts, companies and related structures
- Ensuring mutual understanding of client and company expectations and commitments at outset and throughout the relationship
- Developing long term, profitable business relationships with clients, maintaining regular contact and ensuring client confidentiality is respected
- Keeping abreast of product and service developments that may enhance and add value to existing and potential client relationships
Experience and skills required:
- Good knowledge of offshore fiduciary services
- Proven track record in handling complex offshore fiduciary issues
- Demonstrable experience in client relationship management
- Good understanding of financial markets and finances in general
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.