Trust Officer / Senior Trust Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trust Officer or Senior Trust Officer to join a dynamic and modern financial services company.
By joining this company you will be encouraged and supported to develop your skills further within a friendly and professional environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administration and creation of trust structures as per the client's specifications
- Providing tailored advice to clients and helping them identify the best solutions to their problems
- Providing excellent service through building and maintaining long term relationships and deliver a consistent, seamless client experience
- Responsibility for a portfolio of institutional clients
- Proactively developing and building solutions to meet client needs and grow long term relationships
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally hold a professional qualification e.g. ICSA, ACA, ACIB, STEP or hold a legal qualification
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Sound knowledge of the regulatory framework
- Understanding of applicable trust and company regulations and establishment procedures
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A rewarding and progressive career opportunity for a Senior Accountant to deliver the financial reporting requirements for a range of complex fund clients in a growing and exciting business, where you will be supported to reach your full potential and rewarded for your strong commitment to excellence.
A great new opportunity to join a tight-knit team of professionals in an independent medium sized organisation which offers a great environment that is small enough to ensure that you can make a real difference, yet large enough to provide the opportunity for you to develop and grow.
A new opportunity has arisen for a part or newly qualified Accountant to join a close-knit, collaborative team and provide ‘hands-on’ support to the Accountant. The main areas of responsibilities will be reviewing financial information prepared by fund administrators and assisting with other accounting duties.
Join the growing corporate services team of this international business which promotes a purpose-led and value-driven culture. Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.