A well-established, innovative trust company is seeking a Trust Officer to join their dedicated team.
In this role you will provide comprehensive trust and company administration services to an international client base.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team with the administration of a balanced portfolio of companies, trust and foundations carrying out day-to-day administration tasks
- Responsibility for own client portfolio
- Accurately recording all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced ensuring all narratives are clear
- Assisting in the opening of bank accounts and the processing of payments
- Direct telephone and email contact with clients and intermediaries
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally hold a first level trust and company qualification or be studying towards a professional qualification, such as ICSA/STEP
- Ideally have approximately 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and using own initiative
- Have a broad understanding of the wide range of products offered by the company
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A rewarding and progressive career opportunity for a Senior Accountant to deliver the financial reporting requirements for a range of complex fund clients in a growing and exciting business, where you will be supported to reach your full potential and rewarded for your strong commitment to excellence.
A great new opportunity to join a tight-knit team of professionals in an independent medium sized organisation which offers a great environment that is small enough to ensure that you can make a real difference, yet large enough to provide the opportunity for you to develop and grow.
A new opportunity has arisen for a part or newly qualified Accountant to join a close-knit, collaborative team and provide ‘hands-on’ support to the Accountant. The main areas of responsibilities will be reviewing financial information prepared by fund administrators and assisting with other accounting duties.
Join the growing corporate services team of this international business which promotes a purpose-led and value-driven culture. Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.