An exciting role where you will work as part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive trust and company administration services to an international client base.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team with the administration of a balanced portfolio of companies, trust and foundations carrying out day-to-day administration tasks
- Accurately recording all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure that clients are correctly invoiced ensuring all narratives are clear
- Producing and submitting all statutory returns
- Assisting in the opening of bank accounts and the processing of payments
- Drafting of minutes for approval
Experience and skills required:
- At least 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to work well with others
- Excellent client focus
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
Work in a dynamic organisation, which fosters a culture of learning, continual improvement and a focus on operational excellence, where you will be encouraged to aspire towards greater challenges and unleash your full potential.