A great opportunity within a global provider of private banking and wealth management services. You will administer a complex portfolio of trust and companies and maintain client relationships.
Main duties will include:
- Developing strong working relationships with clients
- Preparing minutes and resolutions as required
- Developing a broad technical knowledge of products and services
- Attending client meetings as required and maintaining full notes of correspondence
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- An understanding of the relevant laws of the local jurisdiction
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you looking to grow and progress your career within a CDD / Compliance environment? Forming part of the Client Take on Team within a leading international law firm, you will assist in the provision of a comprehensive and confidential CDD service primarily in Europe, Caribbean and occasionally Asia.
Within the performance and reward management team, you will work to deliver pragmatic solutions in this rapidly expanding area. The successful candidate will be committed and driven to achieving
excellence for their colleagues and clients by effectively administering a portfolio of clients on a daily basis.