Trust and Company Administrator
Join this small, independent wealth structuring and administration company is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous trust and company experience to join their team. Within this role you will administer your own assigned portfolio of trust and company clients and be supported to complete further professional study.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing good client and third party relationships and attending client meetings
- Preparing payment instructions
- Maintaining accurate client records
- Preparing minutes
Experience and skills required:
- Proven trust and company experience
- Ability to work well within a team
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proactive and willing to undertake further studies
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this key person role, you will assist the Boards of Directors in ensuring this international accounting and business advisory group meets all relevant legal and regulatory requirements, whilst also undertaking the duties of Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.