Trust Administrator | Family Office
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Being part of an environment where people are valued and listened to and hard work is recognised and rewarded, you will enjoy a rewarding and fulfilling career, being encouraged and supported in reaching your full potential.
In this role you will deliver a high level of administrative support to the team and to administer, under supervision, a small number of simple and non-contentious cases in line with the defined business activities.
If you are a driven individual with good time management and organisational skills along with a proactive and disciplined approach to work, we would like to hear from you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting more senior staff with their client portfolio
- Administering under supervision a small number of straightforward, non-complex clients, in accordance with internal procedures
- Maintenance of statutory books and records for own and team portfolios as required
- Assisting with preparation of client appropriate regulatory documentation
- Liaising with intermediaries in respect of own clients (including but not limited to banks, agents, auditors, advisers and the company registry) with senior staff supervision
- Liaising with clients on day-to-day matters
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grades A-C to include English and maths
- Studying towards or a willingness to study for a relevant qualification
- A minimum of 1 years’ relevant industry experience, preferably in a client facing administrative role under senior supervision
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Understanding of the local finance industry and regulatory requirements
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An unique opportunity to be part of an expanding global business, where you will have exposure to all aspects of the business. You will be working directly with senior management, delivering custodian and trustee administration services to your portfolio of clients.
Achieve your highest potential in a fast paced environment in an expanding global business, where you will be rewarded for your dedication and loyalty whilst managing an interesting client portfolio, providing excellent trust and company administration.
A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business where you will gain exposure to all aspects of the business, and work with senior management directly and being rewarded for your dedication and loyalty.
A fantastic opportunity to join the finance team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice and hard work and dedication is highly valued.
A progressive career opportunity where you will be part of a friendly and inclusive team within an award-winning fiduciary business, offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities.