Trainee Trust Officer
A great place to kick-start your career within trust, a modern and dynamic financial services organisation is seeking a Trainee Trust Administrator to join their professional and friendly team.
In this role you will provide support to the team and will report to the appointed mentor of the department, from whom guidance and assistance should be sought at all times.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering phones, photocopying, scanning, faxing, preparing emails, letters and spread sheets in conjunction with team members
- Liaising with clients and intermediaries via telephone and email
- Preparing on-line payments
- Preparing necessary documentation
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Willingness to take relevant professional qualifications to further their professional development
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their commitment to fiduciary services, where, you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, contributing to the growth and expansion of the private client business.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded independent trust company that prides themselves on providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.
Act as Senior Trust Administrator for a highly regarded independent trust company offering a competitive benefits package and providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.