Trainee Tax Advisor
Fantastic opportunity to join the trainee programme in an international provider of specialist tax solutions. You will be supported to study towards qualifications and receive hands-on practice client experience.
Duties will include:
- Preparing and inputting client transactions
- Preparing financial statements and tax returns
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis regarding tax liabilities
- Dealing with correspondence from third parties
- Onboarding of new clients
Skills and expertise required:
- Strong academic background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to study towards a professional qualification
- Enthusiastic and excellent time management skills
If you’d like more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, hardworking individual to join an exciting start-up business in Jersey, where you will work closely with Directors on complex matters. This is an ideal role for someone looking for variety in their role. Your role will have both Compliance and Company Secretarial responsibilities.
New opportunity for a motivated, qualified Accountant to join the fund accounting team in a reputable provider of fund administration services. Within this varied role, you will provide accounting and financial reporting services for real estate and private equity funds.
A fantastic temporary opportunity for a qualified Accountant who has experience of working in a chargeable environment. You will be providing temporary support to the Head of Finance until the end of April 2020, to ensure revenue is maximised and debtors are recovered on a timely basis.