Trainee Tax Advisor
Fantastic opportunity to join the trainee programme in an international provider of specialist tax solutions. You will be supported to study towards qualifications and receive hands-on practice client experience.
Duties will include:
- Preparing and inputting client transactions
- Preparing financial statements and tax returns
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis regarding tax liabilities
- Dealing with correspondence from third parties
- Onboarding of new clients
Skills and expertise required:
- Strong academic background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to study towards a professional qualification
- Enthusiastic and excellent time management skills
If you’d like more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
You will support the local private capital strategy for the Channel Islands and be responsible for developing new products and services.
As a key member of the fund services team, you will assist and support the Senior Manager with servicing the needs of a mixed portfolio of clients.
A great opportunity to join the head office of an independent financial services provider. If you are a fully qualified Accountant with experience in financial accounting, this could be the role for you!
A fantastic opportunity for an Accountant to join an independent financial services provider, working with a range of professionally qualified staff to deliver the financial reporting for a range of complex real estate clients.
A trainee opportunity within an award winning corporate services department. You will join this dynamic, growing team and deliver a high level of administrative support.