Trainee Tax Advisor
Fantastic opportunity to join the trainee programme in an international provider of specialist tax solutions. You will be supported to study towards qualifications and receive hands-on practice client experience.
Duties will include:
- Preparing and inputting client transactions
- Preparing financial statements and tax returns
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis regarding tax liabilities
- Dealing with correspondence from third parties
- Onboarding of new clients
Skills and expertise required:
- Strong academic background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to study towards a professional qualification
- Enthusiastic and excellent time management skills
If you’d like more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
Start your career as a Trainee Fund Accountant, working within a dynamic and fast growing team, where you will support the accounting team and build your knowledge and capability of the day-to-day accounting duties.