Trainee Fund Accountant
Start your career as a Trainee Fund Accountant, working within a dynamic and fast growing team, where you will support the accounting team and build your knowledge and capability of the day-to-day accounting duties.
Being part of this forward thinking funds services organisation committed to attracting the best and brightest individuals, you will be continually supported with tools and training to succeed and develop.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the preparation of management reporting and maintenance of accounting files
- Liaising professionally with internal and external clients by email, telephone and face-to-face
- Supporting payment processing when required and building a working knowledge of how payments are processed
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements for one or more client entities
Experience and skills required:
- Strong academic background
- Keen and committed to learn, willingness to study towards ACCA
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- High attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An multi-award winning fiduciary business are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic and driven team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Progress your career in a growing global financial services company, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to the professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
Join the finance team in a thriving business, keen to attract skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude. The Senior Finance Officer will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day tasks of the team and assist the Finance Manager and Assistant Manager in carrying out duties in all finance related areas.