Trainee Administrator | Real Estate
Kick start your career by joining an award-winning Legal provider, that offers excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice and hard work and dedication is highly valued.
In this role you will join the growing real estate team supporting the company’s legal offering in key jurisdictions, handling challenging and complex transactions, whilst focusing on excellent customer service.
If you’re a self-motivated and organised individual, with a positive 'can do' attitude and excellent communication skills this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the formation and ongoing administration of a portfolio of companies, trusts and limited partnerships
- Preparation of minutes, resolutions and correspondence, coordinating the timely execution of documentation
- Attending to statutory filings in accordance with applicable deadlines
- Processing of bank payments, reconciliation of payment logs and approvals
- Ensuring client records are maintained accurately
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally university graduates holding a business related degree, or A level graduates with an exceptional academic record
- Either studying towards or keen to study towards a relevant professional qualification such as ICSA/STEP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Good attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their commitment to fiduciary services, where, you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, contributing to the growth and expansion of the private client business.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded independent trust company that prides themselves on providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.
Join an award-winning organisation which offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey in the role of Compliance Monitoring Officer. As a key member of the risk and compliance team, you will play an essential role in assisting with the execution, maintenance and development of the compliance monitoring programme.