Trainee Administrator | Corporate Services
Our client is seeking a forward thinking, driven candidate to join their corporate services team and help provide corporate administration services across diverse structures in multiple jurisdictions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with your team to manage client’s portfolio
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with all suppliers and clients
- Assisting with the preparation of payments on various online banking platforms
- Becoming an expert in technical matters relating to corporate structures
Experience and skills required:
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence
- Strong academic background with a willingness to study towards professional qualification
- Required to have 5 years residency in Jersey
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.