Trainee Administrator | Corporate Services
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to start their career within the finance industry and join the head office of a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture, within the corporate services team.
You will be part of an environment where people are valued and listened to and hard work is recognised and rewarded. Throughout your career, you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
In this role you will deliver a high level of administrative support to the team, in line with the defined business activities, ensuring that all tasks are carried out efficiently and effectively, in accordance with the company’s procedures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing data and escalating amendments as required to maintain data integrity
- Preparing payment instructions, including for online banking systems, with supporting documents for own clients
- Preparing covering letters, sending documents out and basic letters, ready for review
- Sending out invoices to clients
- Requesting CDD documentation when required
Experience and skills required:
- Studying towards or a willingness to study for a professional qualification
- Ideally hold previous office experience
- Sound academic background
- A high level of accuracy with good attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An multi-award winning fiduciary business are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic and driven team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Progress your career in a growing global financial services company, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to the professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
An exciting career opportunity to join one of the world’s leading independently owned family offices, providing a range of services from long-term strategic planning and investments to day-to-day advice and administration.