Temporary Finance Transition Support (3 – 6 Months)
This well-regarded international provider of banking services has a new and exciting role for a motivated individual to join the finance team on a temporary basis who has the ability to demonstrate effective communication and work in a fast paced and forward thinking environment.
Within this role you will be key to supporting the Head of Finance on Group led projects. This would be ideal for a Management Accountant or a Project Manager who understands finance teams and accounting.
This opportunity is on a temporary basis for approximately 3 to 6 months.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Head of Finance and financial reporting teams with tasks around closing a licensed branch which is being transferred to a shared service centre
- Ensuring a smooth transition of financial accounting and performance management to the new model
- Updating and documenting changes explaining operational principles and processes as part of the new operating model
- Assisting with ad-hoc day-to-day accounting related tasks
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified Accountant or an experienced Project Manager
- 3 years accounting experience or experience of working closely with finance teams
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to develop fellow team members
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their commitment to fiduciary services, where, you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, contributing to the growth and expansion of the private client business.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded independent trust company that prides themselves on providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.
Act as Senior Trust Administrator for a highly regarded independent trust company offering a competitive benefits package and providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.