An experienced tax professional, you will lead client engagements autonomously and support junior team members, ensuring a high quality service is delivered at all times.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing tax advice and services to a portfolio of clients
- Drafting documentation, papers and reports
- Reviewing the work of junior team members and providing coaching
- Developing strong market and product knowledge
Experience and skills required:
- Holds a relevant professional qualification (ACA/CTA/ACCA)
- Post-qualification experience in either a UK or Channel Islands tax environment
- Previous experience managing multiple projects and team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Support the Group Head of Finance in driving and promoting the efficient use of the firms working capital, through the leadership and development of the billing and credit control team and effective engagement with business stakeholders.
Be part of the asset liability management division within an award-winning banking and investment firm, offering a progressive working environment where people and values drive their continued success and support their growth strategy.
A senior level role to provide business partnering support for designated brands within a reputable and well-regarded commercial organisation, working as part of a friendly and inclusive team.