An experienced tax professional, you will lead client engagements autonomously and support junior team members, ensuring a high quality service is delivered at all times.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing tax advice and services to a portfolio of clients
- Drafting documentation, papers and reports
- Reviewing the work of junior team members and providing coaching
- Developing strong market and product knowledge
Experience and skills required:
- Holds a relevant professional qualification (ACA/CTA/ACCA)
- Post-qualification experience in either a UK or Channel Islands tax environment
- Previous experience managing multiple projects and team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
Start your career as a Trainee Fund Accountant, working within a dynamic and fast growing team, where you will support the accounting team and build your knowledge and capability of the day-to-day accounting duties.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.