Senior Fund Accountant / Administrator
Working as part of the fund accounting and administration team, you will provide fund administration, corporate services, fund accounting and investor services to private equity funds and underlying fund vehicles.
- Organising, maintaining and filing all fund documentation
- Preparing all fund distribution and call notices to investors
- Dealing with ad hoc investor queries
- Preparing payment instructions
- Liaising with both internal and external parties
- Assisting with company secretarial duties such as preparing agendas, board minutes and updating logs
- Assisting with cash reconciliation and management for the funds
- Inputting double entry bookkeeping to an accounting system
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Studying or an interest to study towards an accounting qualification such as ICSA/ACCA/ACA or similar qualification
- Prior experience in private equity and fund administration is desirable
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages especially Word and Excel
- Good time management skills and ability to deal with a high volume of time sensitive tasks quickly
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their fund administration services, where you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, while also contributing to the growth and expansion of the private equity business.
Working in a thriving global business as the Systems Manager, you will lead a small team as part of the funds operations team. Focusing primarily upon accounting automation (Investran), investor reporting automation (DX Portal), data migrations/remediation and static data to support the growing funds business.
A well-regarded international provider of banking and fiduciary services have an exciting opportunity for a Client Documentation Team Leader.
Start your career as a Trainee Fund Accountant, working within a dynamic and fast growing team, where you will support the accounting team and build your knowledge and capability of the day-to-day accounting duties.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.