Senior Fund Accountant / Administrator
Working as part of the fund accounting and administration team, you will provide fund administration, corporate services, fund accounting and investor services to private equity funds and underlying fund vehicles.
- Organising, maintaining and filing all fund documentation
- Preparing all fund distribution and call notices to investors
- Dealing with ad hoc investor queries
- Preparing payment instructions
- Liaising with both internal and external parties
- Assisting with company secretarial duties such as preparing agendas, board minutes and updating logs
- Assisting with cash reconciliation and management for the funds
- Inputting double entry bookkeeping to an accounting system
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Studying or an interest to study towards an accounting qualification such as ICSA/ACCA/ACA or similar qualification
- Prior experience in private equity and fund administration is desirable
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages especially Word and Excel
- Good time management skills and ability to deal with a high volume of time sensitive tasks quickly
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
As Commercial Director in a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, you will play a vital role in developing key growth sales, strategies, tactics and action plans, creating value to this fast-paced organisation.
An exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative and efficient team, in a rapidly developing arena, within an international organisation. Every day will offer new challenges and opportunities with different clients and colleagues, being empowered to take control of your own journey for your personal and professional development.