Senior Fund Accountant / Administrator
Working as part of the fund accounting and administration team, you will provide fund administration, corporate services, fund accounting and investor services to private equity funds and underlying fund vehicles.
- Organising, maintaining and filing all fund documentation
- Preparing all fund distribution and call notices to investors
- Dealing with ad hoc investor queries
- Preparing payment instructions
- Liaising with both internal and external parties
- Assisting with company secretarial duties such as preparing agendas, board minutes and updating logs
- Assisting with cash reconciliation and management for the funds
- Inputting double entry bookkeeping to an accounting system
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Studying or an interest to study towards an accounting qualification such as ICSA/ACCA/ACA or similar qualification
- Prior experience in private equity and fund administration is desirable
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages especially Word and Excel
- Good time management skills and ability to deal with a high volume of time sensitive tasks quickly
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
A forward thinking, positive and global financial services organisation have a truly rewarding opportunity to work as part of their fund accounting team, where your performance and skill set will be acknowledged, developed and valued.