Senior Fund Accountant / Administrator
Working as part of the fund accounting and administration team, you will provide fund administration, corporate services, fund accounting and investor services to private equity funds and underlying fund vehicles.
- Organising, maintaining and filing all fund documentation
- Preparing all fund distribution and call notices to investors
- Dealing with ad hoc investor queries
- Preparing payment instructions
- Liaising with both internal and external parties
- Assisting with company secretarial duties such as preparing agendas, board minutes and updating logs
- Assisting with cash reconciliation and management for the funds
- Inputting double entry bookkeeping to an accounting system
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Studying or an interest to study towards an accounting qualification such as ICSA/ACCA/ACA or similar qualification
- Prior experience in private equity and fund administration is desirable
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages especially Word and Excel
- Good time management skills and ability to deal with a high volume of time sensitive tasks quickly
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate looking to manage and develop a team of real estate Administrators who will also be responsible for overseeing a complex portfolio of clients within an independent financial services provider.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.
Working with a growing team, this global corporate services provider are seeking Corporate Officers to manage a mixed portfolio of corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.
A boutique fund administration business is seeking an ambitious funds professional to manage a team of Fund Administrators providing administration, management and secretarial services for established and new real estate and private equity funds clients.
Exciting opportunity to join this growing Real Estate team and manage the administration of the more complex requirements of a large portfolio. This is a new and growing service line therefore you will influence and contribute towards the business as a whole to identify business improvements.