Senior Trust Officer | 3 Months
An independently owned trust business is currently seeking a trust professional to provide assistance for a portfolio of complex trust structures. This is a forward thinking organisation that invests in employee training and development. Flexible working hours may be considered for this 3 month contract.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that clients are delivered the best possible service by the wealth structuring group in a timely manner
- Providing excellent service through building and maintaining long term relationships
- Advising clients on a daily basis to ensure their needs are met
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA, ACA, ACIB, STEP or a legal qualification
- Extensive experience of institutional clients
- Sound knowledge of regulatory framework
- Strong organisational and time management skills
If you'd like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining an international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services, you will provide professional advice and support to the team whilst taking responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.
We currently have a great opportunity for a motivated individual looking to take the next step up in their career. Joining an international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services, you will provide professional advice and support to the private clients team.
This role is within an independent global specialist in trust, fiduciary, corporate and fund services. You will take direct responsibility for a simple portfolio of trusts, companies and wealth structures and mitigating risks. Our client is open to the level of experience for this role.