Senior Trust Officer
We have a great opportunity for an individual to develop their trust administration career within a private client services environment. In this role, you will develop and enhance your skills through practical experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of private client trusts
- Attending client/internal meetings
- Preparing and drafting relevant meeting notes and dealing with action points in a timely manner
- Completing review processes for client entities
- Supporting junior members of the team
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or be studying toward a relevant professional qualification
- Proven experience within a private clients environment
- Competent IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the operations team on a temporary basis, you will be responsible for the end to end periodic review process of allocated structures.