Senior Trust Officer
An opportunity for an experienced trust professional to work on a mixed portfolio of private and corporate client structures. The successful candidate will also assist in the supervision and mentoring of other fee earners on the teams whilst minimising corporate risk by ensuring compliance with procedures and legislation.
- Attending to client needs in a timely, professional manner and maintaining knowledge and control over assets and activities of trusts administered
- Taking responsibility for the administration of a varied portfolio of trusts, companies, foundations and/or other entities, keeping the profiles up to date
- Preparing resolutions and minutes, arranging board meetings and presenting documents to management/Directors for review
- Forming companies and foundations and establishment of trusts, obtaining fee quotes from lawyers for new structures, as appropriate
- Dealing with third party service providers in respect of the structure
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Level 4 formal qualification or other related university or tertiary qualification
- Minimum of 5 years’ trust and company administration experience exhibiting supervisory ability and leadership qualities
- Comprehensive understanding and good technical knowledge of TCB administration, legislative, compliance and regulatory requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients, intermediaries and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to lead and be part of a team of professionals
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a leading provider of wealth management services in this management role, you will work with senior management in managing the trust business support department to ensure administrative support is provided to business units.