Senior Trust Officer
We have a great opportunity for an individual to develop their trust administration career within a private client services environment. In this role, you will develop and enhance your skills through practical experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of private client trusts
- Attending client/internal meetings
- Preparing and drafting relevant meeting notes and dealing with action points in a timely manner
- Completing review processes for client entities
- Supporting junior members of the team
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or be studying toward a relevant professional qualification
- Proven experience within a private clients environment
- Competent IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Within the performance and reward management team, you will work to deliver pragmatic solutions in this rapidly expanding area. The successful candidate will be committed and driven to achieving
excellence for their colleagues and clients by effectively administering a portfolio of clients on a daily basis.
A well-regarded provider of legal and financial services is currently seeking a motivated and proactive trust professional to join their team. Within this role you will report to the Head of Compliance and ensure an efficient administrative service is delivered to clients.