Senior Trust Officer
A fantastic opportunity for a trust professional to join a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. This individual will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client company and trust structures.
- Administering a portfolio of fairly complex client cases, including bookkeeping entries and the preparation of some financial reports and statements
- Keeping up to date with the principles and practices of offshore trusts, companies and related structures
- Ensuring mutual understanding of client and company expectations and commitments at outset and throughout the relationship
- Developing long term, profitable business relationships with clients maintaining regular contact and ensuring client confidentiality is respected
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Good knowledge of offshore fiduciary services
- Proven track record in handling complex offshore fiduciary issues and client relationship management
- Good interpersonal skills for dealing with intermediaries and clients
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, providing administrative services to an international client base.
An excellent opportunity for a compliance and risk professional, at Director level, to join a highly regarded financial services business to develop, maintain and continually improve a robust risk and compliance framework.
Joining an international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services, you will provide professional advice and support to the private clients team whilst taking responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.
We currently have a great opportunity for a proactive and motivated individual with previous people management experience to manage the accounts preparation team.
A great opportunity for a motivated trust professional to join a specialist wealth management team.