Senior Trust Officer
A provider of corporate and trustee services is seeking a Senior Trust Officer to support the team and proactively manage and exceed client expectations. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced trust candidate to join a small organisation where they can progress their career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with administration of trust, companies and foundations on a day-to-day basis
- Effective management of own and junior team member's work load
- Timely management of all payments either directly to clients or for individual entities
- Being aware of and fulfilling all statutory requirements for various jurisdictions
- Assisting in all relevant compliance matters as necessary
Experience and skills required:
- Approximately 5 years' experience in trust and company administration
- STEP qualified
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
Work in a dynamic organisation, which fosters a culture of learning, continual improvement and a focus on operational excellence, where you will be encouraged to aspire towards greater challenges and unleash your full potential.