Senior Trust Officer | Family Office
A stimulating working environment for a talented individual who is passionate, solutions-driven and has a strong entrepreneurial spirit. You will have responsibility for a portfolio of clients, ensuring that a high level of service is offered to them in accordance with relevant mandates, and that operational and fiduciary risk exposures are effectively managed.
Within this wealth management organisation you will be encouraged to take a hands-on approach and will have the freedom to innovate, while benefiting from the support of a dynamic and value-creating team culture.
In this role you will also ensure that the locally based trust business meets its financial objectives in line with financial plans, providing assistance and support to the Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing strong relationships with clients, intermediaries, prospective clients and professional advisors
- Assisting with billing and collection
- Acting as a ‘C’ signatory
- Completing accounts, annual and investment reviews
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
Experience and skills required:
- Previous trust experience, including a minimum of 3 years’ management practice
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Hold a relevant Table 5 professional qualification and ideally working towards a Table 4 qualification
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Commitment to delivering a quality service
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An multi-award winning fiduciary business are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic and driven team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
An exciting career opportunity to join one of the world’s leading independently owned family offices, providing a range of services from long-term strategic planning and investments to day-to-day advice and administration.
Support a unique and busy treasury business who continuously strive for excellence in everything they do and pride themselves on exceptional breadth and depth of their technical knowledge.