Senior Trust and Corporate Administrator
A well-regarded provider of legal and financial services is currently seeking a motivated and proactive trust professional to join their team. Within this role you will report to the Head of Compliance and ensure an efficient administrative service is delivered to clients.
Duties will include:
- Collating CDD information
- Preparing forms and answering any queries from clients
- Maintaining statutory books
- Preparing reports for committee meetings
- Identifying and escalating risk issues
Skills and expertise required:
- Hold a recognised Table 5 Qualification, such as the Foundation degree in Finance or Certificate in Offshore Administration
- Minimum 3 years’ Trust and Company experience
- Solid understanding of offshore corporate structures and processes
- Ability to work under pressure and using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.