Senior Trust Administrator | Corporate Team
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that places great emphasis on investing in their employees, to ensure they fulfil their ambitions whilst rewarding them for their commitment and dedication.
If you are looking for a new challenge within a trusted international firm where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop your knowledge and skills, whilst enjoying a work life balance and competitive remuneration and benefits package, this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administration of a portfolio of trust and company structures including those of a complex nature
- Reviewing annual accounts on client portfolio and working with Bookkeepers and Accountants to ensure correct information is recorded
- Maintaining the highest standards of administration including the periodic production of reports/analyses to third parties
- Reviewing periodic reports produced by professional advisers before approval by directors or trustees for submission to third parties
- Drafting/preparing documents such as minutes/resolutions/small agreements, as and when appropriate
- Liaising with investment advisers, asset managers and other professional advisers
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in a similar role/trust administration environment
- Ideally ICSA/STEP qualified or working towards or other relevant qualification
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider as a Manager within their family office department.
Achieve your highest potential in this ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce, working in a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change and ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trust Officer or Senior Trust Officer to join a dynamic and modern financial services company.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.