Senior Trust Administrator | Corporate Team
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that places great emphasis on investing in their employees, to ensure they fulfil their ambitions whilst rewarding them for their commitment and dedication.
If you are looking for a new challenge within a trusted international firm where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop your knowledge and skills, whilst enjoying a work life balance and competitive remuneration and benefits package, this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administration of a portfolio of trust and company structures including those of a complex nature
- Reviewing annual accounts on client portfolio and working with Bookkeepers and Accountants to ensure correct information is recorded
- Maintaining the highest standards of administration including the periodic production of reports/analyses to third parties
- Reviewing periodic reports produced by professional advisers before approval by directors or trustees for submission to third parties
- Drafting/preparing documents such as minutes/resolutions/small agreements, as and when appropriate
- Liaising with investment advisers, asset managers and other professional advisers
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in a similar role/trust administration environment
- Ideally ICSA/STEP qualified or working towards or other relevant qualification
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
Work in a dynamic organisation, which fosters a culture of learning, continual improvement and a focus on operational excellence, where you will be encouraged to aspire towards greater challenges and unleash your full potential.