Family Office | Administrator / Senior Trust Administrator
A unique opportunity to join a family office and work in a varied, challenging and interesting role.
You will provide trust and company administration and ensure the effective management of a diverse portfolio of assets.
This role would suit a team player, with strong written and verbal communication skills who would adopt a hands-on approach, to become involved in all aspects of this business in order to deliver the best quality service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the preparation and review of transactional paperwork, including documents relating to direct investments, real estate transactions and financing
- Supporting the team with the company secretarial function, effectively running activities of the Board and it’s committees
- Building, developing and maintaining solid relationships internally and externally
- Reviewing of accounts and financial statements when required
- Drafting minutes and resolutions for review, collating comments and circulating final versions
Experience and skills required:
- 5 years’ experience in a relevant role, working at Administrator / Senior Administrator level
- Sound knowledge of the company secretarial function with appropriate supporting professional level qualifications, ideally ICSA or equivalent
- Technically strong and with a sound understanding of the financial side of trust structures and accounts
- Good company administration experience and confident in drafting minutes
- Strong communications skills along with the ability to work with high level third parties
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting opportunity to hold a key role within an international workforce, helping to maintain the market-leading position of this award-winning banking and investment business.
Achieve your highest potential in this ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce, working in a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change and ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their fund administration services, where you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, while also contributing to the growth and expansion of the private equity business.
Working in a thriving global business as the Systems Manager, you will lead a small team as part of the funds operations team. Focusing primarily upon accounting automation (Investran), investor reporting automation (DX Portal), data migrations/remediation and static data to support the growing funds business.
A well-regarded international provider of banking and fiduciary services have an exciting opportunity for a Client Documentation Team Leader.