Senior Tax Manager
A challenging role within an established provider of audit, tax and advisory services, where you will cover a wide variety of taxes to a diverse client base, whilst working in a vibrant and innovative environment which encourages everyone to perform to their full potential.
With a culture that ignites and fosters high performance, this organisation is committed to making a difference to their employees, clients and markets they work in, as well as communities they live in.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated professional committed to performing effective client services and with excellent attention to detail, to ensure that the quality of work meets the company’s ethical and professional standards and supports organisational success.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Tax Director/Senior Manager with the provision of Jersey and UK tax compliance and advisory services to clients
- Carrying out independent research on different areas in relation to client work
- Identifying tax planning opportunities within individual and corporate client portfolio
- Dealing with a portfolio of high net worth individuals and those with more complex affairs including non-residents
- Assisting with the monitoring of advisory work and ensuring efficient and timely service
Experience and skills required:
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience along with a relevant professional qualification
- Good understanding of the tax law is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to apply knowledge and experience and display initiative and lateral thinking
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
An opportunity to drive the strategy and lead the custody operations team of this award-winning bank. You will play a key role ensuring your team provide administrative client support whilst also embed a culture of continuous improvement.
Join an established bank who have a forward-looking vision, entrepreneurial spirit and a wealth of investment expertise, whom are currently seeking a Treasury Manager to join their asset management team.