Senior Marketing and Technical Executive
This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated and organised individual, with excellent prioritisation and communication skills, looking to work in an organisation where you will you will be rewarded for your commitment and passion towards your work.
You will be working in the marketing team and report to the Head of On-Site Experience. This dynamic role is responsible for managing website content through the company’s content management system (CMS).
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Head of On-Site Experience and the Senior Marketing & Technical Executive to help maintain the mobile and desktop content on the websites
- Creating briefs to further develop the content management system functionality and features (front and back end) for both technical and non-technical users
- Working with the Head of On-Site Experience to develop relevant processes and procedures for the marketing and commercial teams to ensure content is uploaded to the website in the correct format and in a timely manner
- Working on SEO to optimise all on-site pages with correct copy and formatting
- Creating bespoke pages to support marketing campaigns (operating within brand guidelines)
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a Marketing Degree, CIM or similar qualification
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Excellent understanding of and passion for the beauty category and its marketing trends
- Awareness of Google Analytics and willingness to learn more
- Understanding of HTML is essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
If you hold sales experience, financial services experience, or have worked with high-net worth individuals, this could be the next career opportunity for you!
A great time for an enthusiastic individual with previous insurance experience to join the busy claims team within a leading insurance broker, which supports the local community through several sponsorships and partnerships and has exciting plans in place to continue to grow and develop.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a renowned and growing company specialising in residential and commercial property development as an Office Administrator.
Join a leading financial services company as a Digital Marketing Specialist. In this role you will assist the Head of Marketing and team to deliver marketing services to the Channel Islands firm aligned to achieve the strategy. A key focus of this role will be strengthening the company’s digital marketing capabilities, producing digital experiences that get exceptional results.