Senior Manager | Client Operations
A unique opportunity to join this growing financial services business as a Senior Manager, managing the client operations team. With a focus on data management, this role requires extensive knowledge of Investran including setup, configuration, platform management, troubleshooting and output automation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of data remediation, migrations to, and efficient output automation, of Investran and other related global platforms
- Understanding what is appropriate and acceptable in relation to AML and other compliance obligations
- Leading, coaching and motivating direct reports and the client facing teams to develop their system capabilities
- Attending and constructively contributing to client operations meetings and other internal committees/meetings as required from time to time
- Acting as a point of reference for the institutional business to answer and resolve issues/queries related to the use of the Investran and other platforms under your remit
Experience and skills required:
- Desirable to hold a recognised accounting qualification (ACCA or ACA), however, not essential
- 8+ years’ relevant finance industry experience
- Comprehensive and detailed understanding and knowledge of current industry and accounting legislation, regulation and working practices
- Good understanding of GDPR and risks associated with personal/sensitive data
- Desirable to hold proficient skills with VBA, Investran DX, IntraLinks, Yardi and Alteryx
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their commitment to fiduciary services, where, you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, contributing to the growth and expansion of the private client business.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded independent trust company that prides themselves on providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.
Join an award-winning organisation which offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey in the role of Compliance Monitoring Officer. As a key member of the risk and compliance team, you will play an essential role in assisting with the execution, maintenance and development of the compliance monitoring programme.