Senior Infrastructure Manager
An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and professional information services team of this leading law firm, where you will support operations and provide strong communications throughout the business.
This is a key role where you will be responsible for maintenance and development of the IT infrastructure for the firm’s global operations. You can expect to be part of a supportive team that is at the forefront of the development of new products and innovations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the infrastructure that you are responsible for is performing correctly and meets the firm’s requirements
- Regularly ensuring all servers and relevant infrastructure components are updated and operating at full capacity
- Working closely with fellow IT teams to report and resolve problems relating to software and hardware
- Helping develop and refine operations processes that will improve confidentiality and integrity
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in medium sized business
- Hold IT qualifications such as CompTIA A+, Server+, Network+ and Security+, or have and an understanding of these qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and Windows Server operating systems
- Intermediate level of knowledge and understanding of a range of products including but not limited to Azure, Microsoft Exchange, Citrix, VMware
- Intermediate level of knowledge and understanding of IP networking particularly Cisco, alongside firewalls, LANs, WANs, and proxy servers
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A unique opportunity for a detail oriented and proactive individual with a software testing background, who enjoys taking on challenges, to join an established, dynamic and innovative company that is committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base.
An established, dynamic and innovative company that is committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base is currently seeking an individual with previous quality assurance automation experience to join their team.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
An exciting IT opportunity to work for an innovative and entrepreneurial business as part of a growing IT team.
This award-winning banking and investment firm is seeking an experienced reporting specialist with SQL and PowerBI skills, to support the business for 3 months.