Senior Fund Administrator
Play a vital role in a busy fund administration team of a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, where you will add value to client service delivery and will benefit from a personalised training programme to help you achieve your career aspirations.
This is a great opportunity for switched-on individual with a passion to make a difference, to administer your own portfolio of fund structures and build an successful career in an innovative company where every day is a new challenge.
Responsibilities will include:
- Actively participating at board meetings on the more complex technical matters; drawing on your technical understanding of legal and regulatory requirements and sharing industry best practices
- Building strong relationships and connect with our clients
- Supporting and mentoring members of your team with the more technical and complex fund administration queries
- Working with the administration and accounting functions to provide administration services across private equity and fund structures
Experience and skills required:
- Knowledge of the Jersey finance industry
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within a fund administration environment
- Preferably ICSA qualified or working towards ICSA or other relevant qualification
- Private equity experience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.