Senior Fund Administrator
Our client is looking for a funds professional, who enjoys working independently and as part of team to provide excellent levels of client service to a varied portfolio of clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients and intermediaries, attending meetings and drafting minutes and resolutions
- Maintaining statutory books for own portfolio of clients
- Preparing end of day fund valuations and trade packs for new fund deals
- Reviewing payment instructions prepared for review
- Producing reports and collating information, delegating where appropriate
- Supervising, coaching and delegating tasks to more junior members of staff
Experience and skills required:
- Studying or a willingness to study towards a qualification, such as ICSA Diploma, STEP Diploma, ACCA/ACA
- Minimum of 4 years relevant industry administration experience
- Experience of running your own portfolio
- Experience of developing and coaching others
- Understanding of basic financial statements
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work in an ambitious and agile environment where you will provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, requiring a solutions driven attitude towards problems, positive team spirit and a methodical way of working.
Play an active role in ensuring the smooth operation of the private equity department whilst enhancing the experiences clients receive from the services provided by this ambitious, innovative and collaborative fiduciary business and be part of a truly diverse workforce that is constantly looking for the next opportunity, and focuses on driving change and nurturing talent, placing employees at the heart of the organisation.
Discover your potential in a newly emerging and rapidly growing business area within an award-winning fund administration company that has an enviable reputation for technical expertise and high-quality bespoke services, where you will gain a strong understanding of this fascinating and niche type of investment and its cultural nuances.
Enjoy a challenging role in a market leading organisation where you will manage an interesting portfolio of complex and high risk cases, whilst acting as a key point of contact providing management and technical support to a team of Fund Administrators, specialising in private equity.
Progress your funds career in this global organisation where you will be part of a diverse workforce, supporting you in further developing your knowledge and skills. Working with the management team you have the opportunity to develop and implement business strategies to support the growth and expansion of the business.