Senior Fund Administrator
Our client is looking for a funds professional, who enjoys working independently and as part of team to provide excellent levels of client service to a varied portfolio of clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients and intermediaries, attending meetings and drafting minutes and resolutions
- Maintaining statutory books for own portfolio of clients
- Preparing end of day fund valuations and trade packs for new fund deals
- Reviewing payment instructions prepared for review
- Producing reports and collating information, delegating where appropriate
- Supervising, coaching and delegating tasks to more junior members of staff
Experience and skills required:
- Studying or a willingness to study towards a qualification, such as ICSA Diploma, STEP Diploma, ACCA/ACA
- Minimum of 4 years relevant industry administration experience
- Experience of running your own portfolio
- Experience of developing and coaching others
- Understanding of basic financial statements
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a growing, highly regarded provider of corporate and fiduciary services to provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients.
Within this role you will primarily be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day accounting, for one or more assigned structures, working closely with more senior members of the team.
A global wealth management organisation is currently seeking an Associate Director to join their team and have responsibility for a portfolio of Employee Share Trust clients.
A great role within a family office team, delivering a first-class administrative service to a small portfolio of clients.