Senior Fund Administrator | Private Equity
A rewarding career opportunity for a proactive and forward thinking individual to join a leading financial services organisation, where you will collaborate with a highly professional private equity team and provide a first-class service to clients.
Working within a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, you will manage a varied portfolio of private equity clients which will make every day different.
You'll be encouraged to enhance and build on your own knowledge and skills and network with other professionals, having access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities where you will be empowered to take control of your own journey for your personal and professional development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with your team to manage your client’s portfolio
- Communicating with clients on a regular basis
- Providing support in the opening of bank accounts
- Establishing good relationships with suppliers, team mates and clients
- Producing and submitting all statutory returns
Experience and skills required:
- Hold ICSA or equivalent professional qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Commitment to achieving excellence
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Strong communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An multi-award winning fiduciary business are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic and driven team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Progress your career in a growing global financial services company, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to the professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
A well-established, innovative trust company are seeking a Trust Officer to provide assistance to their dedicated team for a period of 6 months.