Senior Fund Administrator | Capital Markets
Join a dedicated world-leading administration services company, within their collaborative and enthusiastic capital markets team.
In this role you will be responsible for the administration of a portfolio of capital markets structures to ensure clients are managed effectively. Our client prides itself on being the best at what it does, empowering businesses of all sizes, adhering to the complexity of the ever-changing regulations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of board packs and minutes of meetings
- Reviewing and commenting on legal documentation
- Developing client relationships by email/phone or in person, where practical
- Providing new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
- Managing own portfolio to ensure team and personal key performance indicators are met
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in a similar corporate or trust administration role
- Studying towards/hold a professional qualification, ideally ICSA
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their commitment to fiduciary services, where, you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, contributing to the growth and expansion of the private client business.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded independent trust company that prides themselves on providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.
Join an award-winning organisation which offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey in the role of Compliance Monitoring Officer. As a key member of the risk and compliance team, you will play an essential role in assisting with the execution, maintenance and development of the compliance monitoring programme.