Senior Fund Administrator
An independently owned fund business is looking for a motivated funds’ individual. Working closely with the Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day administration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as primary point of contact on all administration matters for a portfolio of client entities
- Monitoring incoming emails and tracking requests
- Performing Customer Due Diligence on clients and investors
- Preparing payments
- Attending client company board meetings, recording action points and minutes
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong academic background, holding a degree
- Knowledge of funds and financial services legislation and regulations
- Accurate and methodical approach to tasks
- Ability to work under pressure whilst meeting demanding deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
An opportunity to drive the strategy and lead the custody operations team of this award-winning bank. You will play a key role ensuring your team provide administrative client support whilst also embed a culture of continuous improvement.