Senior Fund Administrator
An independently owned fund business is looking for a motivated funds’ individual. Working closely with the Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day administration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as primary point of contact on all administration matters for a portfolio of client entities
- Monitoring incoming emails and tracking requests
- Performing Customer Due Diligence on clients and investors
- Preparing payments
- Attending client company board meetings, recording action points and minutes
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong academic background, holding a degree
- Knowledge of funds and financial services legislation and regulations
- Accurate and methodical approach to tasks
- Ability to work under pressure whilst meeting demanding deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Unlock your potential in this ambitious and growing global financial services organisation with a focus on driving change and nurturing talent, placing employees at the heart of the organisation. Being in a proactive and agile workforce, you will be supported to reach your career ambitions and can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show.