Senior Fund Administrator
Joining an ambitious and growing team, you will hold a commercial and technical mindset, providing a quality administrative, management and secretarial services for a portfolio of clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out day-to-day administration of real estate and private equity funds
- Maintenance of investor related documentation
- Assisting with creation and maintenance of fund company and Limited Partner registers
- Daily cash management across a number of bank accounts
- Involvement with the take-on and set-up of new clients
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Structured and disciplined manner to work
- Sound understanding of local regulations and legislations
- Working towards or qualified in a relevant professional qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role joining a growing team within a global provider of funds and corporate services, for a qualified or part qualified Accountant with experience in funds/financial services industry.
Exciting role within a global provider of fund and corporate services. You will be reporting to a Manager or Senior Manager within their debt division.
Join this highly regarded asset manager as part of the legal tam and be responsible for performing AML/KYC due diligence and WorldCheck screening.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate looking to manage and develop a team of real estate Administrators who will also be responsible for overseeing a complex portfolio of clients within an independent financial services provider.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.