Senior Fund Administrator
An independently owned fund business is looking for a motivated funds’ individual. Working closely with the Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day administration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as primary point of contact on all administration matters for a portfolio of client entities
- Monitoring incoming emails and tracking requests
- Performing Customer Due Diligence on clients and investors
- Preparing payments
- Attending client company board meetings, recording action points and minutes
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong academic background, holding a degree
- Knowledge of funds and financial services legislation and regulations
- Accurate and methodical approach to tasks
- Ability to work under pressure whilst meeting demanding deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce is looking for an NavOne billing expert who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and effective in tackling tasks independently to oversee the work of the small cross-jurisdictional global billing team.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi-jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.