Senior Fund Accountant
A well-regarded provider of fund administration solutions, is currently seeking a qualified Accountant to join their funds team. A fantastic opportunity to an individual looking to further develop their career in fund accounting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with day-to-day funds accounting duties
- Undertaking bookkeeping and assist with payments
- Delivering statistics to the JFSC and the investment reporting
- Actively assisting in take on of new clients
- Preparing quarterly financial statements
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years in a fund administration role
- Qualified Accountant
- Good understanding of IFRS, UK GAAAP and US GAAAP
- Investran experience essential
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity within a leading provider of wealth management services. You will join a team responsible for the administration of a portfolio of closed-ended investment funds and related structures.
New opportunity for a professional Auditor to facilitate the financial, operational and management audits within a renowned provider of financial services.
A global provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Director to join their corporate services division. You will be an active member of the senior management team in all aspects as such financial performance and risk management.
Joining a leading investor services group, you will be a part of the corporate service team administering a portfolio of corporate structures.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.