Senior Fund Accountant
A well-regarded provider of fund administration solutions, is currently seeking a qualified Accountant to join their funds team. A fantastic opportunity to an individual looking to further develop their career in fund accounting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with day-to-day funds accounting duties
- Undertaking bookkeeping and assist with payments
- Delivering statistics to the JFSC and the investment reporting
- Actively assisting in take on of new clients
- Preparing quarterly financial statements
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years in a fund administration role
- Qualified Accountant
- Good understanding of IFRS, UK GAAAP and US GAAAP
- Investran experience essential
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading independently owned family office is seeking a part/qualified accountant to join their team, assisting with the preparation of financial information and reports for clients, under the supervision of the Head of the Department.
A great role joining a growing team within a global provider of funds and corporate services, for a qualified or part qualified Accountant with experience in funds/financial services industry.
Exciting role within a global provider of fund and corporate services. You will be reporting to a Manager or Senior Manager within their debt division.
Join this highly regarded asset manager as part of the legal tam and be responsible for performing AML/KYC due diligence and WorldCheck screening.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate looking to manage and develop a team of real estate Administrators who will also be responsible for overseeing a complex portfolio of clients within an independent financial services provider.