Fund Accountant / Senior Fund Accountant
Spend each day engaged in meaningful and challenging work within this diverse and collaborative fund and corporate services provider. Offering an international working environment with the benefit of customised professional development training, they support and encourage a balanced professional and personal life.
This is an exciting time to join a driven and passionate team that is steadily growing in the local office as well as globally. There are opportunities to work with a portfolio of private equity and also real estate fund clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking part in the setup of alternative investment funds and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as a part of setting up funds
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports
- Preparation/review of drawdown and distribution calculations and notices, and equalisation calculations
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances and maintaining relevant contacts with the tax authorities
- Coordinating and arranging investor servicing, including investor on-boarding, capital calls, distributions as well as issuance of shareholder statements
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified or nearly qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA)
- 2 to 4 years’ of relevant experience in the fields of alternative investment fund administration (private equity, real estate or debt fund administration)
- Experience in UK GAAP and IFRS accounting standards
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.