Fund Accountant / Senior Fund Accountant
Spend each day engaged in meaningful and challenging work within this diverse and collaborative fund and corporate services provider. Offering an international working environment with the benefit of customised professional development training, they support and encourage a balanced professional and personal life.
This is an exciting time to join a driven and passionate team that is steadily growing in the local office as well as globally. There are opportunities to work with a portfolio of private equity and also real estate fund clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking part in the setup of alternative investment funds and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as a part of setting up funds
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports
- Preparation/review of drawdown and distribution calculations and notices, and equalisation calculations
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances and maintaining relevant contacts with the tax authorities
- Coordinating and arranging investor servicing, including investor on-boarding, capital calls, distributions as well as issuance of shareholder statements
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified or nearly qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA)
- 2 to 4 years’ of relevant experience in the fields of alternative investment fund administration (private equity, real estate or debt fund administration)
- Experience in UK GAAP and IFRS accounting standards
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider as a Manager within their family office department.
An exciting opportunity to hold a key role within an international workforce, helping to maintain the market-leading position of this award-winning banking and investment business.
Achieve your highest potential in this ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce, working in a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change and ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.