Senior Legal Counsel | Private Capital and Trusts
A unique opportunity for an ambitious and technically strong Lawyer to join a market leading and expanding global private capital and trusts business, where you will work successfully in a collaborative environment alongside leading practitioners.
This innovative organisation offers stimulating, challenging and rewarding careers for high achievers, with strong educational background and career track records.
In this role you will assist in growing its Jersey practice, to become the leading practice in the region, building up to a leadership position within the team over the next few years.
If you are a team player, willing to support and to help others in identifying needs and crafting development plans, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside two other senior team members as the third key figure within the team, supported by more junior fee-earners
- Proactively assisting in developing and expanding client relationships important to the firm’s success, at the same time becoming a valued resource to clients
- Taking ownership of the development of relationships with core clients and participating in business development initiatives
- Participating in the development of the practice’s know-how, share knowledge and actively participate in conferences, seminars, client presentations and internal training
- Providing technically sound advice and responsive service to clients and support colleagues on all client matters
- Qualified lawyer with 7+ years finance post qualification experience
Experience and skills required:
- Ambitious and commercially driven, open to new opportunities and self-motivated
- Experience working for a London/UK private client practice is preferred
- Experience working in the Jersey private client sector and/or familiarity with offshore financial service providers preferred although not essential
- Solid legal skills with an appropriate understanding of relevant market and client industries and technical knowledge of the relevant law
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.