Senior Legal Counsel | Private Capital and Trusts
A unique opportunity for an ambitious and technically strong Lawyer to join a market leading and expanding global private capital and trusts business, where you will work successfully in a collaborative environment alongside leading practitioners.
This innovative organisation offers stimulating, challenging and rewarding careers for high achievers, with strong educational background and career track records.
In this role you will assist in growing its Jersey practice, to become the leading practice in the region, building up to a leadership position within the team over the next few years.
If you are a team player, willing to support and to help others in identifying needs and crafting development plans, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside two other senior team members as the third key figure within the team, supported by more junior fee-earners
- Proactively assisting in developing and expanding client relationships important to the firm’s success, at the same time becoming a valued resource to clients
- Taking ownership of the development of relationships with core clients and participating in business development initiatives
- Participating in the development of the practice’s know-how, share knowledge and actively participate in conferences, seminars, client presentations and internal training
- Providing technically sound advice and responsive service to clients and support colleagues on all client matters
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified lawyer with 7+ years finance post qualification experience
- Ambitious and commercially driven, open to new opportunities and self-motivated
- Experience working for a London/UK private client practice is preferred
- Experience working in the Jersey private client sector and/or familiarity with offshore financial service providers preferred although not essential
- Solid legal skills with an appropriate understanding of relevant market and client industries and technical knowledge of the relevant law
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting opportunity to hold a key role within an international workforce, helping to maintain the market-leading position of this award-winning banking and investment business.
Achieve your highest potential in this ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce, working in a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change and ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Legal Assistant to join the personal law and employment law department of a long established law firm.
An extremely rewarding and challenging opportunity has arisen at a long-established law firm for a Legal Assistant.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their fund administration services, where you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, while also contributing to the growth and expansion of the private equity business.