Senior Counsel / Junior Partner | Funds and Corporate
Join a market leading global finance, corporate and funds business and to play a key role in helping to build this firm to become the leading practice in the region.
Working in a high-performing and innovative environment, this organisation offers stimulating, challenging and rewarding careers for high achievers with strong educational background.
This is a unique opportunity to an ambitious and technically strong Lawyer who is commercially driven, to work alongside an abundance of talented colleagues and leading practitioners whilst developing your legal career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively assisting in the expansion and growth of the Jersey office's funds and corporate practice, becoming engaged in, and in time, leading the implementation of, cross-border initiatives aimed at ensuring the firm leverages its Channel Islands business across the global business
- Assisting in developing and expanding client relationships important to the firm’s success at the same time becoming a valued resource to clients
- Participating in the development of the practice’s know-how, share knowledge and actively participate in conferences, seminars and internal training
- Providing technically sound advice and highly responsive service to clients, and support colleagues, and partners on all client matters
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified Lawyer with a minimum of 6-10 years’ finance, corporate and/or funds post qualification experience
- Solid legal skills with competent understanding of relevant market and client industries and technical knowledge of the relevant law.
- Ability to work successfully in a collaborative environment, a team player
- Jersey jurisdiction experience and/or familiarity with offshore financial service providers is preferred although not essential
- Ability to use legal precedents and timekeeping and billing systems
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting opportunity to hold a key role within an international workforce, helping to maintain the market-leading position of this award-winning banking and investment business.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Legal Assistant to join the personal law and employment law department of a long established law firm.
An extremely rewarding and challenging opportunity has arisen at a long-established law firm for a Legal Assistant.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
Join a highly successfully multinational organisation that provides trust, fund and company administration services. Acting at Associate Director level you will make a significant contribution to the organisation, holding responsibility and autonomy for the Institutional Client Services Risk and Compliance Team.