Senior Construction Engineer
Lead the construction team in a forward-thinking commercial organisation, where you will be part of a challenging industry offering an interesting and rewarding career opportunity. You will provide effective management, technical and financial direction to the construction department.
In this role you will ensure the efficient and customer driven experience is implemented to the highest standards of professionalism, whilst being part of a truly diverse workforce. You will be supported to maintain an acceptable work-life balance and provided with comprehensive benefits.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all team members are fully engaged, including developing suitable training programmes and monitoring progress
- Researching and working collaboratively with the Supply Manager and other relevant external and internal service providers, ensuring that there is a comprehensive understanding of the business needs
- Provision of appropriate coaching and mentoring to senior engineers where required
- Leading in the development of construction procedures associated with the supply team, ensuring that appropriate formal procedures are produced, understood and practiced
- Striving to ensure the whole team delivers excellent levels of customer service
Experience and skills required:
- Equivalent of 10+ years experienced professional in utilities management role
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering
- IOSH Managing Safely and associated HS&E training for higher risk environments
- Effective performance management skills
- Project Management skills (Prince 2) and successful track record in project delivery
- Strong customer service focus
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A highly regarded firm is seeking a Data Analyst to join their team on a temporary basis for a period of 3-4 months. In this role you will assist with data entry and manipulation for an upcoming risk assessment project.
A truly rewarding opportunity to join a small, dynamic and entrepreneurial team at a very exciting time in the company’s development. This role requires an individual who thrives on finding solutions to problems and a passion for achieving operational excellence.
A fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career opportunity with a online media company. This is a unique opportunity where you will help build a freelance model and brand, managing the end-to-end life cycle of freelance contractors who assist the company.
Achieve your aspirations and become part of a leading law firm, where you will have the opportunity to work with an approachable and experienced technology team who are intellectually rigorous and genuinely innovative in seeking solutions to problems, whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.
Enjoy a fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career as a Senior Strategic Planning Engineer, within a dynamic and challenging industry, where ideas and opinions are shared, listened and considered.