Senior Compliance Manager | Part Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a long-established law firm for a Senior Compliance Manager on a part time basis.
In this MLCO role you will be accountable for managing a broad range of risk and compliance duties which focus on ensuring that the firm’s regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
By joining this firm you will be offered a varied and rewarding experience and a supportive environment, where talent is nurtured.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing prospective new business providing guidance in respect of client due diligence requirements, risk assessments and any other AML/CFT related matters
- Supporting the Partners on embedding a risk aware culture
- Providing support and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organisation
- Assessing the businesses future ventures to identify potential compliance risks
- Assisting the firm with the review of complex new business providing guidance in respect of; client due diligence and risk assessments before agreeing new business take-on
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a minimum of the ICA Diploma or equivalent in International Compliance and/or Anti-Money Laundering
- Ideally minimum of 5 years’ experience within compliance
- Ability to demonstrate evidence of strong partner management skills, ideally gained within a professional services environment
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from the senior team and clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
An exciting career opportunity to join one of the world’s leading independently owned family offices, providing a range of services from long-term strategic planning and investments to day-to-day advice and administration.
Join an award-winning organisation which offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey in the role of Compliance Monitoring Officer. As a key member of the risk and compliance team, you will play an essential role in assisting with the execution, maintenance and development of the compliance monitoring programme.
Kick-start your compliance career in a modern and dynamic financial services organisation, where you will be part of a professional and friendly team.