Senior Compliance Manager | MLRO / MLCO
Working in an inclusive and supportive environment as part of the Channel Islands compliance team in an innovative and independent financial services firm, where you will reach your full potential and enjoy a competitive benefits package.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer/Chief Risk Officer, you will be responsible for the day-to-day compliance, governance and risk in all areas of this commercial organisation. In this role, you will also compile and revise policies and procedures for the Group, as required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing suitable AML/CFT/compliance training for all staff members
- Being the main point of contact with the Financial Intelligence Service (FIS), undertaking all processes as deemed necessary
- Providing information to customers when requested via a subject access request
- Working with the Compliance team to produce and issue to the Board a monthly report consisting of complaints, potential professional indemnity issues, audit results, enhancements, SARs and data protection issues
- Managing customer complaints, ensuring that the reputational status of the company is maintained at all times
Experience and skills required:
- Desire to learn or undertake a compliance and AML/CFT qualification or willingness to work towards
- Proven experience of undertaking risk assessments
- Ability to undertake comprehensive audits and assimilate all data
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to monitor and assess statistical data
- A strategic awareness of industry rules and regulations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with enquiries at all levels
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
A well-regarded international provider of banking and fiduciary services have an exciting opportunity for a Client Documentation Team Leader.
A great opportunity has arisen for a driven and talented individual to join the compliance team of a reputable fund administration company as a Compliance Manager, which includes acting as Deputy CO, MLRO and MLCO.
A highly regarded firm is seeking a Data Analyst to join their team on a temporary basis for a period of 3-4 months. In this role you will assist with data entry and manipulation for an upcoming risk assessment project.
A market leading organisation is seeking a Client Due Diligence Manager to join their team. In this role you will take responsibility for the management of, and technical support to a team of CDD administrators that provide dedicated and professional support to the company’s client-facing administration teams, ensuring the smooth operation of professional and high-quality service.