Senior Client Officer | Private Clients
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
Not only will you get exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction and the opportunity to work with senior management directly, you will be provided with great career support and competitive packages.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the mentoring, development and coaching of team members and providing feedback to the Manager
- Where relevant, supporting the Manager with the delegation of work whilst retaining responsibility, giving clear instructions, timeframes and providing feedback
- Developing strong client relationships and ensuring, within own portfolio, the correct work has been billed for, working with the Manager responsible to raise fee notes on a timely basis
- Demonstrating an excellent understanding of the relevant legal and regulatory requirements, corresponding with responsibilities
- Completing and managing the clearance of any client reviews using appropriate checklists in accordance with the agreed timeframe
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or actively working towards a professional qualification recognised by the JFSC
- Good understanding and previous experience within trust and company administration
- Previous experience of working within trust and company business
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a fast paced environment
- Desirable to have previous experience delegating and coaching individuals
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their commitment to fiduciary services, where, you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, contributing to the growth and expansion of the private client business.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded independent trust company that prides themselves on providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.
Join an award-winning organisation which offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey in the role of Compliance Monitoring Officer. As a key member of the risk and compliance team, you will play an essential role in assisting with the execution, maintenance and development of the compliance monitoring programme.