Senior Business Solutions Analyst
Achieve your aspirations and become part of a leading law firm, where you will have the opportunity to work with an approachable and experienced technology team who are intellectually rigorous and genuinely innovative in seeking solutions to problems, whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.
In this role you will provide business benefits with the continuous enhancement and transformation of the Group's business solutions portfolio, leveraging advancements in technology to adapt and improve business processes to meet requirements in line with the Group's business and technology strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the technical lead on projects and initiatives, ranging from simple integrations and automations to extensive application implementations and system transformations
- Identifying options for potential business solutions, assessing them for both technical and business suitability as well as leading the implementation of suitable solutions
- Undertaking a business analysis role on some initiatives, sourcing requirements from users to build into solutions and system configurations
- Mentoring less experienced members of the technology team and providing assistance when necessary
- Contributing to the application strategy for the firm
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in an application development or applications management team
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems
- Experience of working within an IT change control and release management environment
- Ability to demonstrate strong SQL development and product skills gained over a number of years' experience
- Hold a relevant IT or project management qualification, or prepared to study towards one
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting opportunity to hold a key role within an international workforce, helping to maintain the market-leading position of this award-winning banking and investment business.
Achieve your highest potential in this ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce, working in a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change and ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their fund administration services, where you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, while also contributing to the growth and expansion of the private equity business.
Working in a thriving global business as the Systems Manager, you will lead a small team as part of the funds operations team. Focusing primarily upon accounting automation (Investran), investor reporting automation (DX Portal), data migrations/remediation and static data to support the growing funds business.
A well-regarded international provider of banking and fiduciary services have an exciting opportunity for a Client Documentation Team Leader.