Senior Business Solutions Analyst
Achieve your aspirations and become part of a leading law firm where you will have the opportunity to work with an approachable and experienced technology team who are intellectually rigorous and genuinely innovative in seeking solutions to problems, whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.
In this role you will provide business benefits with the continuous enhancement and transformation of the Group's business solutions portfolio, leveraging advancements in technology to adapt and improve business processes to meet requirements in line with the Group's business and technology strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the technical lead on projects and initiatives, ranging from simple integrations and automations to extensive application implementations and system transformations
- Identifying options for potential business solutions, assessing them for both technical and business suitability as well as leading the implementation of suitable solutions
- Undertaking a business analysis role on some initiatives, sourcing requirements from users to build into solutions and system configurations
- Mentoring less experienced members of the technology team and providing assistance when necessary
- Contributing to the application strategy for the firm
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in an application development or applications management team
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems
- Experience of working within an IT change control and release management environment
- Ability to demonstrate strong SQL development and product skills gained over a number of years' experience
- Hold a relevant IT or project management qualification, or prepared to study towards one
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Discover where your talents and passion could take you as Senior Systems Administrator in this thriving independent trustee and corporate administration firm, committed to attracting and retaining skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude.
An ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce is looking for an eFront expert who is self-motivated and effective in tackling tasks independently to assist with the integration of the system into the wider business.
A unique career opportunity to be part of an experienced team within a leading technology provider, offering a stimulating and challenging role, along with a competitive benefits package.
An ideal opportunity for a team player with a desire to help others along with an optimistic approach to problem solving, to join a small, busy and fun ICT team where every day you will help to make a remarkable difference to the company.