Senior Administrator | Private Equity
Reach your full potential and enjoy a rewarding and progressive career in this client facing role within a leading, multi-jurisdictional financial services provider. This organisation is recognised for fostering an environment where people are valued and listened to and hard work is recognised and rewarded.
In this role you will be expected to have a strong commitment to client service excellence, administering a varied portfolio of clients to deliver comprehensive first-class service, maintaining and enhancing client relationships whilst supervising and developing junior team members.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients on day-to-day matters
- Maintenance of statutory books for own portfolio
- Delegating payment instructions for own clients to more junior staff
- Scheduling and attending client meetings
- Supervising more junior members of staff
Experience and skills required:
- 4 years’ relevant industry administration experience with at least 3 years’ experience in running your own portfolio
- Good knowledge and understanding of current local finance industry legislation, regulatory requirements and working practices
- Understanding of basic client financial statements
- Experience of developing and coaching others on a one to one basis
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Manager to join the Wealth and Investments team of an award-winning banking and investment firm.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider as a Manager within their family office department.