Senior Administrator | Private Clients
Work in an ambitious and agile environment where you will provide professional administration services to a varied portfolio of private clients, requiring a solutions driven attitude towards problems, positive team spirit and a methodical way of working.
Placing employees at the heart of the organisation, this truly diverse workforce offers a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of trusts, companies and other entities, including more complex, demanding or high-risk cases and ensuring all activities fall within the guidelines/stipulations of the statutory or governing documents
- Taking responsibility for being the immediate point of contact in client relationships
- Overseeing the maintenance of the accounting records and preparation of annual accounts
- Mentoring and supporting the training of more junior members of staff with supervision and guidance from the Manager
- Ensuring the tax status of entities is observed with the timely completion of tax returns and the payment of any notified tax liability
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years' experience in trust and company administration/financial services environment
- A comprehensive understanding and technical knowledge of trust administration, Jersey Company Law and the tax implications of various structures
- Strong IT skills
- Committed to continuing professional education
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An multi-award winning fiduciary business are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic and driven team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
An exciting career opportunity to join one of the world’s leading independently owned family offices, providing a range of services from long-term strategic planning and investments to day-to-day advice and administration.
Support a unique and busy treasury business who continuously strive for excellence in everything they do and pride themselves on exceptional breadth and depth of their technical knowledge.