Senior Administrator | Investor Services
Join a leading banking organisation that fosters a vision and mindset across the organisation that inspires employees to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward, promoting a creative environment and encouraging valued added initiatives.
In this role you will have primary responsibility to work as part of the investor services team to ensure a timely response to investor queries, maintaining the integrity of data and record keeping within the company’s core systems (eFront FIA, Intralinks, AllShare).
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a primary contact and subject matter expert for handling and processing all investor static data within the eFront accounting system
- Assisting with ensuring all investor static data is accurate in order to assist internal teams dealing with capital calls, distribution and drawdown process cycles and investor, tax and regulatory reporting requirements
- Building relationships with key stakeholders such as fund administration teams, the operational support team, payments team, KYC/CDD teams, investors and clients
- Assisting the Manager in coordinating with CDD/KYC teams to ensure the relevant investor documents comply with KYC/CDD requirements
- Continuing to develop a strong understanding of the importance of data integrity and carrying out all requests with a quality and control mindset
Experience and skills required:
- Prior experience of private equity and fund administration
- Strong problem solving skills
- Confident working with different systems
- Good time management skills
- Good prioritisation skills to deal with a high volume of time sensitive tasks quickly and appropriately
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An multi-award winning fiduciary business are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic and driven team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Progress your career in a growing global financial services company, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to the professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
A well-established, innovative trust company are seeking a Trust Officer to provide assistance to their dedicated team for a period of 6 months.