Fund Administrator / Senior Administrator | Corporate Services
Discover a place where you’ll work in small teams of driven and passionate professionals, dedicated to providing high quality client service, whilst being recognised for your contributions.
Being part of an international corporate atmosphere, which fosters your professional growth and development at every stage of your career, your individual needs will be respected and ongoing development promoted.
As a Corporate Services Administrator in a fund and corporate services provider, you will be an important link between management and junior staff, responsible for the quality of the work that is carried out for your clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the client and following up with third parties, including investors and clients
- Ensuring effective cash management of client entities and undertaking regular cash reconciliations
- Preparing of client entities management accounts and financial statements under UK GAAP or IFRS
- Taking part in the setup of client structures and implementing complex international structures as part of restructuring plans, mergers and acquisitions
- Coordinating and contacting independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as a part of setting up structures
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to the equivalent of A Level or University Degree
- Actively studying towards a professional accountancy qualification, either ACCA or ACA
- At least 2 years’ of relevant experience in the fields of offshore administration, corporate services, fund administration or audit
- Possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
An opportunity to drive the strategy and lead the custody operations team of this award-winning bank. You will play a key role ensuring your team provide administrative client support whilst also embed a culture of continuous improvement.