Senior Administrator | Corporate Services
A leading global provider of trust, fund and corporate services, is currently seeking a motivated individual to join their growing corporate services team as a Senior Administrator, to be responsible for the bookkeeping and reconciliation of client accounts.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and administering a portfolio of clients
- Preparing board meeting minutes and resolutions
- Liaising with clients and auditors
- Assisting in the training and development of more junior staff members
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or studying towards a relevant professional qualification such as ICSA
- Strong academic background
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to deal with tasks independently
If you'd like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role joining a growing team within a global provider of funds and corporate services, for a qualified or part qualified Accountant with experience in funds/financial services industry.
Exciting role within a global provider of fund and corporate services. You will be reporting to a Manager or Senior Manager within their debt division.
A unique opportunity to join the operations team of this global banking organisation as Software Licensing Specialist, taking responsibility for the overall management, control and utilisation of licencing across the business.
Join this highly regarded asset manager as part of the legal tam and be responsible for performing AML/KYC due diligence and WorldCheck screening.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. Dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters as well as the company’s payment and reconciliation functions, data processing and review.