Senior Accountant | London
An independent, inclusive and supportive financial services organisation are seeking a Senior Accountant to join their London team.
In this role you will deliver the financial reporting requirements and UK tax compliance for a range of complex real estate clients, which may include UK companies, trusts, SPVs, funds, unit trusts and other complex structures. All tasks to be carried out efficiently, effectively and in accordance with the company’s procedures.
This company prides itself on it’s commitment to training and developing their employees and making their professional life productive and enjoyable. This is a fantastic opportunity where you will be encouraged and supported in reaching your full potential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements/management accounts for a wide range of client structures and differing complexity to UK GAAP or IFRS standards
- Supervising and coaching junior members of staff
- Ensuring that financial statements are prepared, completed and signed off within client, statutory or regulatory deadlines
- Preparing UK corporation tax returns, non-resident landlord returns, partnership tax returns and monthly and quarterly VAT returns, where required
- Monitoring profitability and recoverability of engagements and ensuring that functions are carried out in accordance with agreed fee levels and identifying and reporting to client accounting manager potential overruns at the earliest opportunity
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a recognised accounting qualification (ACA or ACCA)
- At least 3 years practical work experience
- Experience of developing and coaching others on a one-to-one basis
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of UK GAAP or IFRS
- Direct experience of producing financial statements for a variety of corporate entities within various jurisdictions
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An multi-award winning fiduciary business are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic and driven team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Progress your career in a growing global financial services company, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to the professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Join the finance team in a thriving business, keen to attract skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude. The Senior Finance Officer will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day tasks of the team and assist the Finance Manager and Assistant Manager in carrying out duties in all finance related areas.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.