Senior Accountant | London
A growing provider of financial services is seeking a motivated individual to join their Accounting team, delivering financial reporting requirements and UK tax compliance for a range of real estate clients.
This role is ideal for a qualified Accountant looking for work in London.
- Preparing financial statements and managing the year-end audit of group companies
- Board and regulatory reporting
- Attending client meetings in respect of accounting matters, as required
- Reviewing annual and periodic accounts prepared by the team
- Assisting with the creation of accounting procedures
- Monitoring profitability of clients
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or similar with PQE
- Knowledge of UK GAAP or IFRS and experience preparing VAT returns
- Experience coaching and developing others on a one-on-one basis
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times