Recovery, Reorganisation and Insolvency Manager / Senior Manager | Channel Islands
Grow and transform as a leader in this challenging role where you will have the potential to make an immediate impact on clients and contribute to shaping the future direction of this established provider of audit, tax and advisory services, within a vibrant and innovative workplace which encourages everyone to perform to their full potential.
With a culture that ignites and fosters high performance, this organisation cares deeply its employees, is committed to making a difference to their employees, clients and markets they work in, as well as communities they live in, and places great focus on encouraging and helping employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
If you are a like-minded professional and an independent thinker with extensive experience in insolvency and would enjoy the challenge of managing teams in both Jersey and Guernsey, supervising and coaching staff and progressing a large portfolio of recovery and reorganisation cases, we would like to hear from you.
- Managing a large portfolio of cases, liaising with lawyers, agents and other advisors
- Acting as an ambassador of the firm
- Preparing fee estimates and written proposals and contributing to presentations
- Coaching and supervising the team, delivering training in identified topics
- Preparing billing plans on department cases, ensuring these are raised and collected according to billing plans and debtor reports
- Managing the sale of business including preparation of business information memorandum, controlling negotiations and the offer process
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Ideally hold a relevant professional qualification
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Highly PC literate, proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and software including IPS and DRIVE
- Ability to interview and extract information from Directors and management teams
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
An opportunity to drive the strategy and lead the custody operations team of this award-winning bank. You will play a key role ensuring your team provide administrative client support whilst also embed a culture of continuous improvement.
Join an established bank who have a forward-looking vision, entrepreneurial spirit and a wealth of investment expertise, whom are currently seeking a Treasury Manager to join their asset management team.