Recovery, Reorganisation and Insolvency Manager / Senior Manager | Channel Islands
Grow and transform as a leader in this challenging role where you will have the potential to make an immediate impact on clients and contribute to shaping the future direction of this established provider of audit, tax and advisory services, within a vibrant and innovative workplace which encourages everyone to perform to their full potential.
With a culture that ignites and fosters high performance, this organisation cares deeply its employees, is committed to making a difference to their employees, clients and markets they work in, as well as communities they live in, and places great focus on encouraging and helping employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
If you are a like-minded professional and an independent thinker with extensive experience in insolvency and would enjoy the challenge of managing teams in both Jersey and Guernsey, supervising and coaching staff and progressing a large portfolio of recovery and reorganisation cases, we would like to hear from you.
- Managing a large portfolio of cases, liaising with lawyers, agents and other advisors
- Acting as an ambassador of the firm
- Preparing fee estimates and written proposals and contributing to presentations
- Coaching and supervising the team, delivering training in identified topics
- Preparing billing plans on department cases, ensuring these are raised and collected according to billing plans and debtor reports
- Managing the sale of business including preparation of business information memorandum, controlling negotiations and the offer process
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Ideally hold a relevant professional qualification
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Highly PC literate, proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and software including IPS and DRIVE
- Ability to interview and extract information from Directors and management teams
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Unlock your potential in this ambitious and growing global financial services organisation with a focus on driving change and nurturing talent, placing employees at the heart of the organisation. Being in a proactive and agile workforce, you will be supported to reach your career ambitions and can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show.
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.