Recovery, Reorganisation and Insolvency Manager / Senior Manager | Channel Islands
Grow and transform as a leader in this challenging role where you will have the potential to make an immediate impact on clients and contribute to shaping the future direction of this established provider of audit, tax and advisory services, within a vibrant and innovative workplace which encourages everyone to perform to their full potential.
With a culture that ignites and fosters high performance, this organisation cares deeply its employees, is committed to making a difference to their employees, clients and markets they work in, as well as communities they live in, and places great focus on encouraging and helping employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
If you are a like-minded professional and an independent thinker with extensive experience in insolvency and would enjoy the challenge of managing teams in both Jersey and Guernsey, supervising and coaching staff and progressing a large portfolio of recovery and reorganisation cases, we would like to hear from you.
- Managing a large portfolio of cases, liaising with lawyers, agents and other advisors
- Acting as an ambassador of the firm
- Preparing fee estimates and written proposals and contributing to presentations
- Coaching and supervising the team, delivering training in identified topics
- Preparing billing plans on department cases, ensuring these are raised and collected according to billing plans and debtor reports
- Managing the sale of business including preparation of business information memorandum, controlling negotiations and the offer process
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Ideally hold a relevant professional qualification
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Highly PC literate, proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and software including IPS and DRIVE
- Ability to interview and extract information from Directors and management teams
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce is looking for an NavOne billing expert who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and effective in tackling tasks independently to oversee the work of the small cross-jurisdictional global billing team.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi-jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.