Achieve your highest potential and be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where they place huge value on the talent of their employees in driving their continued success and supporting their growth strategy.
This is an ideal opportunity for a talented and resourceful individual who is aspiring to progress to a senior management role in the future, to work within an international workforce and help fulfill business objectives to maintain their market-leading position.
You will assist in building and maintaining relationships with an assigned set of clients, by proving personalised client query and product solution support, while ensuring that service levels are maintained, and risk management controls are complied with.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for incoming correspondence and interaction with clients to ensure their queries and communications are dealt with professionally and are forwarded to the relevant internal parties
- Developing an in depth understanding of the clients needs, addressing clients queries and requests timeously, following issues through to resolution
- Fostering a creative, collaborative and client-focused relationship with all internal stakeholders to deliver solutions that effective, pragmatic, and risk appropriate
- Providing on the job guidance to transactional relationship managers to resolve any escalated issues and support achievement of daily targets as per defined quality standards
Experience and skills required:
- Over 5 years’ experience in a client facing role within private banking/private wealth/investment banking or commercial banking
- Good understanding of operational and administrative processes as well as risk and compliance standards in a banking environment
- Hold a relevant professional qualification
- Ability to analyse customer needs by engaging with them, analysing their personal financial objectives as well as their current financial position
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Manager to join the Wealth and Investments team of an award-winning banking and investment firm.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider as a Manager within their family office department.