Relationship Manager | Wealth and Investments
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Manager to join the wealth and investments team of an award-winning banking and investment firm.
In this role you will manage an assigned portfolio of high net worth client accounts providing advice and relationship support, ensuring optimal service, while integrating all of the company’s products, services and resources, to ensure that the clients’ needs are met.
This company encourages and helps their employees to develop to their full potential, achieving their ambitious goals and celebrating their success.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and building one-on-one relationships with clients based on mutual respect, being pro-active in creating the need and demonstrating best suited options for the client
- Ensuring successful retention of existing customers in assigned portfolio by strengthening and expanding relationships
- Maximising the company’s profitability by ensuring value is added to customers through cross-selling, specifically focusing on wealth leads and lending opportunities
- Managing the cost of sales through evaluation of margins, cost of service and utilisation of the multi-channel delivery strategies
- Ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and legislation and adherence to standards, policies and procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally 5-7 years in a client facing role within banking
- Good understanding of operational and administrative tasks as well as risk and compliance standards, with a focus on maintaining high standards of service and problem resolution
- Ideally holds a degree/equivalent to a degree within a related field
- Able to provide technical guidance confidently, when required
- Ideally postholder has completed FAIS regulatory exams
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their commitment to fiduciary services, where, you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, contributing to the growth and expansion of the private client business.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded independent trust company that prides themselves on providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.
Act as Senior Trust Administrator for a highly regarded independent trust company offering a competitive benefits package and providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.