Regional Finance Manager | Legal
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
Working in a high-performing and friendly environment, this innovative organisation offers stimulating, challenging and rewarding careers for high achievers, with strong educational background and career track records.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside an abundance of talented colleagues, including Managing Partners and the Chief Financial Officer. You will be expected to adopt an entrepreneurial and determined approach to work, whilst being invested in the long-term development of yourself and the success of our firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing monthly management accounts process and the annual audit process
- Completion of partnership and company tax returns for a number of entities
- Overseeing and authorising payroll in Guernsey and Jersey
- Managing the accounts payable function including oversight of the bank mandate
- Management of staff across the region
Experience and skills required:
- Professional accountancy qualification, ACCA or ACA
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Experience of working in a legal environment is essential
- Tact and diplomacy in dealing with confidential matters
- Ability to manage a complex and demanding workload and prioritise tasks and projects to meet work standards and personal performance targets
- Strong and effective communication skills in order to work with people at all levels
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A rewarding and progressive career opportunity for a Senior Accountant to deliver the financial reporting requirements for a range of complex fund clients in a growing and exciting business, where you will be supported to reach your full potential and rewarded for your strong commitment to excellence.
A great new opportunity to join a tight-knit team of professionals in an independent medium sized organisation which offers a great environment that is small enough to ensure that you can make a real difference, yet large enough to provide the opportunity for you to develop and grow.
A new opportunity has arisen for a part or newly qualified Accountant to join a close-knit, collaborative team and provide ‘hands-on’ support to the Accountant. The main areas of responsibilities will be reviewing financial information prepared by fund administrators and assisting with other accounting duties.
An excellent senior management level opportunity, for an individual with previous experience of overseeing a variety of projects both locally and on a global scale.
Join the growing corporate services team of this international business which promotes a purpose-led and value-driven culture. Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.