Private Equity Fund Accountant
Work alongside outstanding colleagues in an international corporate atmosphere which fosters your professional growth and development at every stage of your career, and where your individual needs will be respected and ongoing development is promoted.
As part of a driven and passionate team you will be responsible for a portfolio of fund clients and will work with colleagues to achieve and meet their client needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations of funds and following up with third parties, including investors and clients
- Preparation of periodic fund management reports, year- end financial statements, regulatory reporting and any other funds related reports
- Assisting in the coordination of year-end audits and the organisation of board meetings and shareholders’ meetings
- Acting as a contact person between shareholders, investment managers, and custodian banks for resolution of any issues that may arise
Experience and skills required:
- Degree level educated in a relevant area such finance, accounting or economics
- Willing to pursue a recognised professional qualification, such as ISCA or ACCA
- Knowledge of fund industry, valuation, and/or accounting
- Some existing relevant experience in the fields of fund administration, audit or fiduciary services
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.