Private Equity Fund Accountant
Work alongside outstanding colleagues in an international corporate atmosphere which fosters your professional growth and development at every stage of your career, and where your individual needs will be respected and ongoing development is promoted.
As part of a driven and passionate team you will be responsible for a portfolio of fund clients and will work with colleagues to achieve and meet their client needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations of funds and following up with third parties, including investors and clients
- Preparation of periodic fund management reports, year- end financial statements, regulatory reporting and any other funds related reports
- Assisting in the coordination of year-end audits and the organisation of board meetings and shareholders’ meetings
- Acting as a contact person between shareholders, investment managers, and custodian banks for resolution of any issues that may arise
Experience and skills required:
- Degree level educated in a relevant area such finance, accounting or economics
- Willing to pursue a recognised professional qualification, such as ISCA or ACCA
- Knowledge of fund industry, valuation, and/or accounting
- Some existing relevant experience in the fields of fund administration, audit or fiduciary services
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce is looking for an NavOne billing expert who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and effective in tackling tasks independently to oversee the work of the small cross-jurisdictional global billing team.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi-jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.