Private Equity Fund Accountant
Work alongside outstanding colleagues in an international corporate atmosphere which fosters your professional growth and development at every stage of your career, and where your individual needs will be respected and ongoing development is promoted.
As part of a driven and passionate team you will be responsible for a portfolio of fund clients and will work with colleagues to achieve and meet their client needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations of funds and following up with third parties, including investors and clients
- Preparation of periodic fund management reports, year- end financial statements, regulatory reporting and any other funds related reports
- Assisting in the coordination of year-end audits and the organisation of board meetings and shareholders’ meetings
- Acting as a contact person between shareholders, investment managers, and custodian banks for resolution of any issues that may arise
Experience and skills required:
- Degree level educated in a relevant area such finance, accounting or economics
- Willing to pursue a recognised professional qualification, such as ISCA or ACCA
- Knowledge of fund industry, valuation, and/or accounting
- Some existing relevant experience in the fields of fund administration, audit or fiduciary services
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
An opportunity to drive the strategy and lead the custody operations team of this award-winning bank. You will play a key role ensuring your team provide administrative client support whilst also embed a culture of continuous improvement.