Private Clients Administrator
An ideal opportunity to work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment, as part of the private clients team within an international provider of financial services. Here you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in supporting the team members to achieve the organisations renowned high levels of service.
This creative, agile and entrepreneurial organisation places great emphasis on investing in their employees to ensure they fulfil their ambitions and are rewarded for their commitment and dedication.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the highest standards of administration including the periodic production of reports/analyses to third parties
- Liaising with investment advisers, asset managers and other professional advisers
- Attending client meetings with Client Directors and Managers
- Maintaining client confidentiality and observing customer due diligence at all times
- Drafting/preparing less complex documents, such as minutes/resolutions
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or be working towards a recognised qualification, such as STEP or ICSA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Strong attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A rewarding and progressive career opportunity for a Senior Accountant to deliver the financial reporting requirements for a range of complex fund clients in a growing and exciting business, where you will be supported to reach your full potential and rewarded for your strong commitment to excellence.
A great new opportunity to join a tight-knit team of professionals in an independent medium sized organisation which offers a great environment that is small enough to ensure that you can make a real difference, yet large enough to provide the opportunity for you to develop and grow.
A new opportunity has arisen for a part or newly qualified Accountant to join a close-knit, collaborative team and provide ‘hands-on’ support to the Accountant. The main areas of responsibilities will be reviewing financial information prepared by fund administrators and assisting with other accounting duties.
Join the growing corporate services team of this international business which promotes a purpose-led and value-driven culture. Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.