Private Client Trust Manager | 6 Month Contract
Work in a professional, client focused and entrepreneurial environment where you will be encouraged to utilise your trust experience and technical knowledge to your full potential whilst managing your own portfolio of private clients.
Specialising in private client trusts, this independent business offers a competitive benefits package and the chance for you to make a real difference to the company and their clients on a daily basis, as well as the wider community through the firms corporate social responsibility initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and developing the cultural values and reputation of the company, both internally and externally
- Building and maintaining successful relationships with both clients and professional intermediaries, in respect of the delivery of services and the development of new business
- Effectively communicating with the senior management team and other colleagues, ensuring any issues and or concerns are appropriately brought to the attention of the Directors at an early stage
- Demonstrating a degree of confidentiality in terms of having access to confidential and/or sensitive information at management level
- Managing the departmental monitoring of time charging targets, fee invoices and recovery of debts
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Fully qualified STEP or ICSA or hold an exemption from the JFSC
- Experience of working at management level
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
An opportunity to drive the strategy and lead the custody operations team of this award-winning bank. You will play a key role ensuring your team provide administrative client support whilst also embed a culture of continuous improvement.
Join an established bank who have a forward-looking vision, entrepreneurial spirit and a wealth of investment expertise, whom are currently seeking a Treasury Manager to join their asset management team.