Private Client Insurance Broker
If you hold sales experience, financial services experience, or have worked with high-net worth individuals, this could be the next career opportunity for you! A highly-regarded insurance provider is currently seeking an individual with strong communication skills to join their fast-growing Private Clients department, managing a portfolio of High Net Worth Private Clients and contributing to the continued growth strategy of the business.
In this exciting role you will benefit from a competitive benefits package and be supported to study towards professional qualifications. If this sounds like the right career move for you, get in contact with us today!
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing quotations and issuing new policies, adjustments and renewals
- Assisting clients with their claims
- Actively seeking and identifying new business opportunities
- Providing day to day administration support to the Manager
- Ensuring complaints are handled in a sensitive and helpful manner in accordance with company procedures
- Establishing and maintaining productive relationships with colleagues
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally hold some previous insurance or sales experience working with high net worth individuals
- Confident and effective written and telephone communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise your own workload
- Ensuring that all activities comply with regulatory and market standards and understand and adopt relevant Company Policy and Procedures to ensure suitable records are held and maintained to audit standards
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great time for an enthusiastic individual with previous insurance experience to join the busy claims team within a leading insurance broker, which supports the local community through several sponsorships and partnerships and has exciting plans in place to continue to grow and develop.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a renowned and growing company specialising in residential and commercial property development as an Office Administrator.
This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated and organised individual, with excellent prioritisation and communication skills, looking to work in an organisation where you will you will be rewarded for your commitment and passion towards your work.
Act as a consultant and advisor in respect of all insurance matters in a well-established commercial organisation, where developing unique and value-for-money products, along with quality customer service is at the forefront of the business.