Portfolio Manager | Investments
An award-winning banking and investment firm with a strong global presence is currently looking for a new Portfolio Manager to join their team. As a key member of the wealth and investment division you will control the management of allocated discretionary and advisory managed portfolios, develop long term relationships with clients and support offshore and wider group marketing initiatives.
This is a great opportunity to join a company which supports career development and measures their leaders on how well they grow and challenge the people they lead, whilst also ensuring clients are kept at the centre of everything they do.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking the management of a variety of portfolios to maximise the value of the funds in accordance with clients’ requirements
- Actively participating in various investment committees and meetings and providing investment advice/ support to the team
- Delivering presentations, attending client meetings and developing strong relationships with partners and stakeholders
- Liaising with clients and their intermediaries to design and develop suitable and profitable schemes
- Ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and legislation and identifying any risks
- Supporting the development of junior team members
Experience and skills required:
- Hold CISI IAD Level 4 qualifications and ideally be working towards CISI PCIAM Level 6 or equivalent
- Previous experience working within the investment manager sector
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An multi-award winning fiduciary business are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic and driven team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
A well-established, innovative trust company are seeking a Trust Officer to provide assistance to their dedicated team for a period of 6 months.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.